Official school-related weather announcements will be posted in red across most Boyden-Hull web pages. Announcements will also be available on the following radio channels, television stations and internet links.
KIWA, Sheldon 105.3 FM / 1550 AM
KSOU, Sioux Center 93.9 FM
KNWC, Sioux Falls 96.5 FM
KDCR, Sioux Center 88.5 FM
KTIV Channel 4
KCAU Channel 9
KSFY Channel 13 KMEG Channel 14
Boyden-Hull is now using the SchoolMessenger automated announcement system for weather announcements. If your contact information is in JMC, your contact information will transfer over to the SchoolMessenger system.
You will need to opt-in to this system to receive text-related announcements. To opt in to the system, please text "Yes" to 67587.
To customize your message delivery via phone, text, email, etc. Please follow these instructions.
- Click the following URL:
- Click the Sign Up Now link near the bottom of the page.
- You will be taken to the Sign Up page where you will need to enter a valid email address, a password, and your name.
- Click Sign Up when you are done.
- Log in using your email address and password.
Once you've activated your account, you're ready to add your child to your account. Click the "Click here to begin" button. Select the option that says, "I do not have an Activation Code and want to activate by phone," and click Next. You will need to add your students ID number, which you will need to contact the school to receive- call Julie Johnson at 712-439-2711 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Simply follow the instructions on the page to call in and activate your account. You will need to be able to call into the system from one of the phone numbers associated with your child's student record.
- When you have finished adding your child to your account, navigate to the Contacts tab and click the edit link to right of your child's name. There you can simply check which types of messages you would like to receive and at which phone number or email address. Make sure that you click Savewhen you are done making changes.
[ Note : Fields that are not editable have been locked by the school. Please contact the school to make changes to those settings.]
- Check your email. There will be an Account Activation email from email@example.com which contains a link that you can use to authenticate your email address with your account.
If you have other children attending school in this district, you will be able to add them all to the same Contact Manager account.
At any time you can simply go to http://contactme.schoolmessenger.com to access your account.
Please contact the Superintendent's office at 712-439-2711 or email Julie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.